I would LOVE to come speak to YOU! Send me an email at getoutandlivestrong@gmail.com to schedule a presentation.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring Workshop

I felt like we just barely had our Fall workshop, but it was already time for the Miss Utah Spring Workshop. It was an exciting day as each contestants got their Miss Utah number, roommates, hostesses, and all the details for Miss Utah Week. 

I got contestant #5 ... This means my schedule is as follows:
Tuesday - Interview
Wednesday - Talent
Thursday - Swimsuit
Friday - Evening Gown & On Stage Question
Saturday Night - Top 10 and Crowning

My roommate is Maddi Millard, Miss Orem! She was the very first contestant I met because she came to my Pageant when I was crowned! She is the nicest girl and I could not be more excited to room with her. It is also funny because her grandparent and my grandparents actually served together in the mission field. Small world! 





Right after we got back from California ... my face is peeling horribly.






No comments:

Post a Comment